I've Been Nominated!!
I have recently been nominated for the "Shine On" Award and the "Versatile Blogger Award" by stylebreakdown. They are wonderful blog full of spectacular and cute things for you to ogle over.
- Display the award certificate.
- Announce your win and thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Present 13 deserving bloggers with the award.
- Link your nominees in this post and let them know of their nomination with a comment.
- Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
“Shine On” Award rules are:
- Display the award logo to your blog.
- Show appreciation by acknowledging the blogger who nominated you and link back to them in your post.
- Share 7 random, interesting things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 bloggers you admire and happily pass on this award, making sure to link their blog into your post.
- Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know
So without further ado here are 14 interesting facts about me.
- I go to the movies almost every week, sometimes by myself and sometimes with a friend.
- I am obsessed with Kate Spade. (Like it's a serious problem)
- For a time I abandoned comics and read manga/anime. I returned to comics when I went to college.
- My favorite movie is tied between In the Mood for Love and Batman The Dark Knight
- My favorite comic of all time is Sandman by Neil Gaiman. If you have not read any of Gaiman's work yet, please run to the library or book store and pick up one of his books.
- I can play the flute, and played it for 7 years while growing up.
- I speak beginners Korean. I used to speak conversational Korean, but I'm incredibly out of practice.
- My favorite television show of all time is Sherlock with Arrested Development and Archer as close seconds.
- I bought my first bottle of perfume recently, Marc Jacobs Limited Edition Daisy.
- I am terrified of monkeys.
- I am a decent artist and hope to use some of my art on my blog banner.
- I have hiked the abandoned part of The Great Wall, and a Mayan Temple.
- I can eat a gallon of ice cream in one sitting, it's pretty gross.
- I have never seen snow (I know, I'm ashamed).
Well, those were 14 little tid-bits about me. Now here are my nominees for these two awards (each of these blogs is deserving of both awards because they are so amazing):
- History in Heels
- Style Breakdown
- Le Zoe Musings
- Deadly in Love
- Fashion for Lunch
- Chanel Wears
- Topknots and Polka Dots
- Vintageeva's Blog
- Loud and Tasteless
- The Style Storm
- Pancake Stacker
- More Pieces of Me
I would like to thank Stylebreakdown again and all my readers for taking this journey with me so far. I hope to continue blogging and hopefully incorporate it even more into my life. Thanks again. TTFN, ta ta for now.